Art Therapy books

Hey readers, Happy Saturday! Today I came up with a different topic, keep on reading and find what it is about, hope you like it...


Hey readers, Happy Saturday!



Today I came up with a different topic, keep on reading and find what it is about, hope you like it!

The past 27th August was my mum's birthday and we decided to give her as a present the Art Therapy book. There are many different editions of these books. The one we have is called ''Art Therapy coloring book''.They consist on different patterns (all of them are awesome) which you can color them as you want, letting away your creativity. The patterns in the books go from animals, to furniture, geometric designs and other funny stuff. 

These books are thought to be useful for people to relax while coloring them. It doesn't matter if something goes wrong, just keep going... that's the key! 

  In my opinion, these books really help people to show the creativity they have inside. So, instead of using the computer, buy the book, take some old crayons and let all begin, I'll be fun, trust me. 


TAKE A LOOK! (whenever we finish some others, I will be posting them on here) 


My own creation

 You guys can write and tell me what do you want me to be talking about in future post. I have some great ideas to share, but this will grow if you readers participate on this.

See you soon, Fresia 



You Might Also Like

4 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.