My year in Ireland.

How are you guys today?, I hope you are all doing great.  Today I'm going to be talking about going on an exchange, fro...


How are you guys today?, I hope you are all doing great. 

Today I'm going to be talking about going on an exchange, from my experience I can tell yous that If you are thinking of going, don't think it twice, It would be the best year of your life. Take the opportunity and enjoy it. 

So, It all started when my English teacher told me about going to study abroad. Her daughter did the same the last year and they were all really happy. I went to Ireland. I was living with an irish host family in the middle of nowhere, yeah, I wrote 'nowhere' because the only thing I could see from my window were the green fields, and some cows. I stayed in Ireland for the school year, since August to June, all in English which was really cool. The nearest village was called Monaghan where we almost spent all day. I was living with three other girls, then I ended up calling them 'my sisters', they were from Canada, Brazil and Mexico. I also had two host sisters. 


Ireland was beautiful, rainy and really green, thats how i would describe it. Ireland is like my second house, thanks to living over there, I met some great friends with the ones I still keep in touch.
There have been three years. It's amazing to look back and remember how that little me survived in the big world.













You Might Also Like

6 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.