Starting new life, new college career, and this blog.

This was one of the first quotes that I found on the Internet, I really liked it and I found it really inspirational... By now you ...



This was one of the first quotes that I found on the Internet, I really liked it and I found it really inspirational...

By now you could have guessed what I'm going to be focusing on for the next four years at least. YES!!!!!! I'm starting Translation and Interpreting at college, isn't it cool? I'm so excited about this, I'm moving to another city as translation is not in my city (i'm going to talk about that on another post) but that's not even a problem for me.

By now, that's all I'm telling you readers..  I'm going to be signing all my post with this: (don't you found it mysterious, interesting?)


The future interpreter.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.