This time I'm going to introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Fresia (weird name right?, there's a story behind), I'm almost 18 years old, and for now, this is where I'll be ...

Hi, my name is Fresia (weird name right?, there's a story behind), I'm almost 18 years old, and for now, this is where I'll be sharing my thoughts.

This past year has been stressful because I was at my last year of high school and I had to study a lot as, through all that year I was preparing myself to the most terrifying exams, SELECTIVIDAD. I actually did great, after that I had to choose what and where I wanted to study. I was completely sure that I wanted to study Translation  and Interpreting in Soria. I chose that career because non of the other offered possibilities  really fit with me. I can't tell you guys my own experience about the career as I haven't started it yet haha.

At the present time I'm living in another city, so I have to move to Soria. This time I chose to stay at a Residence, I had another options as living on my own, or sharing a flat..but the best options after a lot of talks with my parents was that, at least for the first year,  It would be better to stay over there. We all agreed and here I am, waiting for the day to arrive. Some days I'll be like so excited about it, and other days I'll feel blue, and really sad about leaving. But the real Fresia, that girl who loves traveling, meeting new people, is about to appear, it is just a matter of time. I don't want years to go and regretting not taking all those opportunities.

So here I am, ready to show the world who I really am. I'm ready for the good and bad days, I'm ready for everything. I know it is not going to be easy but at least I can tell myself that I tried, so I'll be proud of me.

Please, take the time to read my story, if you want I'll be a great idea to share yours with me, it doesn't have to be about languages, it can be about anything you want. Ask any question.

With love, Fresia. 



You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.