First days passed successfully.

My feelings are on a roller coaster at the moment. I’m feeling really happy and confident. I hope this state of mind stays for long.    I’...

My feelings are on a roller coaster at the moment. I’m feeling really happy and confident. I hope this state of mind stays for long.  I’m getting used to my new ‘house’, my new city and my new LIFE. Obviously, with that comes along such different feelings as sadness, happiness, loneliness... all at once. 

I’ve started to realize the importance of the advices given to me before coming here. The most important one said by mum was: ‘Don’t care what other people say or think about you, act as you think it’s the best’. 
Right now I’m facing life face to face, I’m have to be strong and don’t let anything or anyone destroy who I am. Because I’m unique. There’s only one me, not many people actually know me, they just know a tiny part of me. 
Days are getting cold and rainy (finally), so I had the need to buy one coat for winter.  Now I'm prepare to face anything that could happend

Witten with love, Fresia. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.