Hello September

Happy Tuesday readers! August is gone and I can't believe how fast times goes. I still remember the first day of summer as If it was...

Happy Tuesday readers!


August is gone and I can't believe how fast times goes. I still remember the first day of summer as If it was yesterday. Me getting out of high school for the last time ever. More excited than ever. The real life was going to start from that point and I was wondering If I could handle it. Life as I knew  was about to change.
It is time to look back. In twelve days I'm going a little bit away from home. I'm excited and as the same time scared. I have lots of expectations on these coming months. It will be a challenge.

By the way, this afternoon I found the Taylor Swift's music video 'Wildest dreams' and I'm totally in love with it. I love the story behind it, how she (Taylor Swift) and the boy have a romance in the movie they are filming and in real life as well. At the premier of the movie, she sees him with another woman and she freaks out. At the end she runs away and he follows her, but never reaches her.
She sees him as the perfect man, he's tall and handsome. She knows that their love is going to end but she still wants the boy to remember all the moments they lived together.

Take a look at the music video.




With love, Fresia. 



You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.