Long Distance Letter.

 Sweetheart,   I decided to start writing to you today. You know that I love you even though there's this distance between us. I s...

 Sweetheart, 
 I decided to start writing to you today. You know that I love you even though there's this distance between us. I still can remember your smell, your hands through my hair, your touch.. There will be sometimes when you will feel alone, but don't worry, just remember that I will always be by your side. You don't know what I will give to have just five more minutes with you. I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest but the sweet memories you have poured into my heart will never make me feel alone. There's something special about how you make me feel because you are the only one who sees me while I am invisible to others. I'm sitting here in my room wondering what are you doing right now, hoping you will get to read this If you go online, but if you don't, then, at least I know this letter will reach you sooner or later. While writing this, I'm listening to a song called Still by Matt Nathanson.  I know that my life is much happier when you're around me and that my life is filled with music just thinking about you.  I want you to know that through our relationship I've learned many things,  thank you for making me feel loved and secured. I can't believe it has been two days since I said 'see you soon' at the bus station. For me, the hardest thing is seeing how you walk away more and more from me. Feels like I'm letting you go. Remember that I love you and I miss you, every time I close my eyes I'm waiting to find you in my dreams. 
Can't wait for the next time, see you soon, 
Fresia.  


You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.