Reached the legal age.

Happy birthday Fresia, happy 18 years old. Tomorrow I could finally relate myself to those 18 year old songs. I'm feeling happy, free, ...

Happy birthday Fresia, happy 18 years old. Tomorrow I could finally relate myself to those 18 year old songs. I'm feeling happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time. All my life waiting for this moment and this day has arrived. It sad to be away from the people I love but I know they are always in my heart as I'm in theirs. I always wanted to celebrate this birthday with a big party but I realized that the best way of starting will be looking back and seeing where I ended up. Looking at all my achievements and all the things I left behind. I can't be more proud of myself.
I still remember all my past birthdays, many of them celebrated in a new house or country. How cool was that? And here I'm again, another birthday away from what I call home. Someday I wanna go back to the country where I was born because I left when I was a baby and I'm curious. I hope I can make this dream come true. It is still in my undone things list.
My family bought a present for me which they gave me, but I can't open it until my birthday, so I'm really excited to see what It is. My mum is good with presents haha she always gets the right ones.


I reached the legal age, sounds funny actually. (Whenever the clock turns 00:00)

Signed, the 18 year old Fresia.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.