Welcome to Soria.

It looked like the day wouldn't arrive never but  it is the day and finally here I am.  This morning my family drove me to Soria...



It looked like the day wouldn't arrive never but  it is the day and finally here I am. 
This morning my family drove me to Soria, we woke up really early because the journey from my actual city to Soria is long. I arrived to the residence this morning and I got my bedroom's key. My bedroom is actually big and we all liked it. I started unpacking everything from the luggages and filling the wardrobes with clothes. I also put some memories as pictures on the walls. Everything looks so different. 

Sometimes I feel lonely, sad... but It will get better, I know it, it is always the same.
There are not many students at the moment, so I haven't really met anyone yet. I won't start college until de 21st  September so I will have a week free.  I will use that week to walk around Soria, to go college and so on... Just as a reminder, my birthday is on the 17th September, yeah!!!

Im sorry for haven't uploaded my blog these past days.

I will give the best of me.

Love, Fresia.

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.