What's going on in my life?

I have to apologize for being away for a couple of weeks. Can't believe It has passed a month since I started college. The main questio...

I have to apologize for being away for a couple of weeks. Can't believe It has passed a month since I started college. The main question right now is: do I like my career? Well, by now I have had some ups and downs with it, somedays I'd be like 'this is my world, I wanna continue studying this for the next four years' but then there's the other me that thinks: 'where the hell am I?' People say that It is normal, that all of us went through that feeling.

College is great, as well as the teachers. I actually love attending to classes. I have four different subjects: Spanish, English (theory and practical), German, Fundamentals of translation and Linguistics. All of them are really interesting, If I had to choose one It would be linguistics in which we actually started translating. Fundamentals of translation is a theory class in which we study all the different definitions of translation, how the word change through all the years and how important translation was in history. Then there are the other three languages: Spanish, English and German. Spanish classes are different from the other two ones as it is our native language, at the moment, we are studying phonetics and phonology. Then, there are the English classes which are divided into two, in the theory class we study grammar and in the practical we speak, do listenings... Last but not least, we have German, that language which people find horrifically difficult. (I love it)

If you are thinking of getting into Translation and Interpreting next year, don't be shy and ask me anything you guys want. It would be a pleasure to answer all of them. 

Love you guys,

Fresia. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.