INTRODUCTION

Good night people all over the world. As a work for one of my subjects, I had to write a book review that's related with the topic ...

Good night people all over the world.

As a work for one of my subjects, I had to write a book review that's related with the topic of Translation and Interpreting. The only inconvenience found is that It is writing in Spanish. 

Anyway, I think that Translation and Interpreting is such an undiscovered topic that's actually really important in our daily life. I hope that, by sharing this, It will make people discover a little bit more about these two linguistic disciplines. 

Before posting anything, I'm going to explain how this is going to work. Every week, I'm going to be posting a new topic that's included in my work. The book has seven different chapters that talks about different aspects in these two disciplines. 

Let's start!

The book was writing by Nataly Kelly and Jost Zetzsche. Both of them professionals translators and interpreters that are still working theses days. Nataly has studied seven languages and she's a professional interpreter from Spanish to English and vice versa.

See you,
Fresia

If you want to buy the book, it is available in amazon. Here's the Link

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.