Sometimes words can't be written either spoken.

I'm in that point in life in which I decided to change how I was living it. Sometimes is hard to express your feelings to a person ...

I'm in that point in life in which I decided to change how I was living it.

Sometimes is hard to express your feelings to a person so imagine how difficult it is to write about them. 
Something beyond belief happened to me a couple days ago. Haven't you guys ever felt that you've met the person you've been waiting for your whole life? As you guys know, I have a big obsession with languages and I have always dreamt about meeting THAT person that shares the same passions as me for real. 

Unexpectedly, THAT person appeared. For some reason, in on of those kind of "dates" we had, we talked about if we believe in destiny or not. Without thinking it twice, I answered: "of course I do not believe in destiny and in those kind of things". On the contrary, that person answered that he believes in destiny and that there was a story  behind it. I can't wait to hear it. 
After thinking it a couple of hours later at home, I can say that I probably changed my mind. I still don't believe in destiny and those miracle things, but I believe that if something happens, it happens for a reason... 

I do not own any of the thoughts written above.

Good night,
Fresia 

Note for all the exes: you keep on trying to get back with me, but you have to know that I moved on and I'm starting a new life. I'm sorry if things had to be this way, but I was fed up and I needed to change something, and, that something, was you.

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.