Diario de un futuro traductor.

A few months ago I found out a boy called Ismael Pardo who has graduated from Translation and Interpreting some time ago and at the moment ...

A few months ago I found out a boy called Ismael Pardo who has graduated from Translation and Interpreting some time ago and at the moment he's working as a freelance translator. He has also released his first book called "Diario de un futuro traductor" which I was delighted to read. 
I got the chance to exchange with him some ideas about the translation and interpreting world in which I have just immersed myself. I found talking to him absolutely worth it and he's always willing to help me with anything I need. 

Today he posted a picture of me with the book on his Facebook page. You guys can check it out on this link and give it a like. Don't forget to buy the book. In my opinion, you will find a lot of useful information about Translation and Interpreting, it also has different interviews and you can contrast different points of view which I found interesting. 

You can follow him on twitter @Ismael_Pardo and keep update with his blog called Coordenadas  

Ismael, if you get the time to read this, thanks for everything. Seriously, thanks for answering all the (stupid) question I asked you each day. I'm really looking forward to meeting you someday in person and hearing all your marvelous stories and experiences. 

Good night, 

Fresia


You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.