Expectations

Good afternoon people out there, this time I decided to talk about me and my love life. Why there's always something missing in every...

Good afternoon people out there, this time I decided to talk about me and my love life.

Why there's always something missing in every guy I meet? In fact, I haven't been with lots of boys, but the ones I had the pleasure to meet, the always lack something. 

Let's take a look back. Around three years ago, I met this guy and we started going out together. I thought he had everything I asked for. He was willing but unable to give me what I wanted. Apparently, we weren't meant for each other, or at least he wasn't the kind of guy for me. 

After a couple of months ago I came up with this theory: if you don't have what you want then you are not afraid of losing it because you never really wanted it. 

Time passed by and things changed in 2016. Out of nowhere, a new boy appeared. He's nice, cute and we have a lot of things in common. But, I still feel like there's something that I want and that person can't give me. If you are reading this and I know you did, don't take it too serious. Just you and me know how much I like you and how I am whenever I am with you. 

I know that each person is different and I don't have to make them change in order to fit in my man expectations. Anyway, I don't have an idea of how my "ideal" man should be but when It comes to reality I always find something to reject them. 

Probably is my fault, or theirs or who knows...

I'm not even expecting my prince charming to appear for the reason that I do not believe in their existence. 

With love,

Fresia 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.