Hilf mir!

April has just arrived and that means summer is almost here. It is claimed that the best way of learning a language is living in the co...

April has just arrived and that means summer is almost here.

It is claimed that the best way of learning a language is living in the country. Let's imagine that you are in a foreign country, for instance Germany, and you want to order something. Non of the people over there speak English nor your native language. You will feel the need of speaking in German in order to get what you want. Therefore, you will find yourself speaking in a language that you thought you could have never talked in, at least in my case. ¡That feeling is fantastic! Isn't it?

German is not a difficult language but you have to spend a lot of time studying it and trying to figure out how it works. The relationship between me and German had their ups and downs though all these three years. There were sometimes that I wanted to give up with it. Nevertheless, I can't be wasting my time regretting my decisions (the one I don't regret) and not enjoying this language. 

This is the story so far... 
This year has revolved around languages and I had the brilliant idea of going for a couple of weeks to a German speaking country in order to improve my German. 
The first idea that came into my mind was going with an agency. Then I realized that it was going to cost a lot of money and I obviously could find something cheaper. 
My second option was going with a family and attend to German classes. Even though it is still a good idea I haven't found anyone yet that is interested in having a student. But I don't give up! 

I don't know what will happen this summer, but I hope to find myself writing a post on my blog in Germany. (Help and new ideas will be accepted


Good night,
Fresia 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.