After all these days

There are things in life that can't be controlled. It is almost impossible to decide who you like, with who you are going to fall in lo...

There are things in life that can't be controlled. It is almost impossible to decide who you like, with who you are going to fall in love, what others think about yourself, among other many things in life. 

My feelings are messed up but at the same time I know what and who I want. Once in a while, someone appears unexpectedly in your life and everything starts to evolve around that person. After spending time together, you will feel (or probably both of you) like it is time to lay the cards on the table because things are getting important. And nowadays, here is where I am. 

It is known that trying to get things under control is not beneficial because you don't let neither your feelings nor your spontaneous actions go free. I guess it is time to express what I feel since I can't keep it inside no more. I've gotten many different opinions like "he seems to really like you" or "he's into you but you look like you are not that into him". These things might have been right a couple of weeks ago but now I realized that I am really into him after putting all my thoughts and feelings together. Therefore, things have changed. 

Whenever i'm with you I get shy and it makes it harder to express my feelings. I'm starting to feel something more than just a simple attraction and every little thing means so much to me. I'm afraid of  saying how I feel about you because I do not what you to run away or panic thinking I'm going to fast in the "thing we have".

I'm probably afraid of feeling something for you as university is coming to an end and summer is about to start. This means we both will take separate ways and who knows when we will have the chance of seeing each other before university starts again. I don't want to get hurt.


But, besides all these things, there's one thing that I'm sure: I want to be with you.

...

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Thanks so much, see you soon.